Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The mitochondria is like a battery battery because it helps
Transcript of The mitochondria is like a battery battery because it helps
Cilia is like our nose hairs because they help catch unwanted debris and bacteria.
The mitochondria is like a battery
battery because they both help deliver energy.
The cell membrane is like
a coat because it helps
protect the nucleus and a coat helps us protect our bodies.
The vacuole is like a vaccum
because they both help remove
The endoplasmic reticulum is like a packing system because both of their jobs is to store and pakage.
The golgi apparatus is like a shipping department because they both are in charge of shipping.
The nucleolus is like a factory because they are both in charge of producing.
The lysosome is like the apendix because it hold baterias and if it were to break it would kill the cell.
The cytposkeleton is like a bridge because they both give structure.
The nucleus is like a brain because they both control activity.
Ribosomes are like a construction worker because they both build.
The cell wall is like the great wall of
China because they both support and protect.