Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduccion a Biónica/Biomimética
Transcript of Introduccion a Biónica/Biomimética
bion [vida], ic [similar]
bio[logy] + [electro]nics 1969, Otto J. Schmitt
bion [vida], mimesis [imitar] } This new science represents the study
and imitation of nature's methods,
designs, and processes. Yoseph Bar-Cohen "...through evolution, nature or biology
has experimented with the principles of
physics, chemistry, mechanical engineering,
materials science, mobility, control, sensors,
and many other fields that we recognize as
science and engineering." ¿Cómo funciona la evolución? 1. mutación
2. Selección (Natural) As the evolution process continues,
biology has created and continues to
create effective solutions that offer
great models for copying or as inspiration
for novel engineering methods,
processes, materials, algorithms, etc. Yoseph Bar-Cohen podemos copiar/imitar: 1. resultados de evolución
2. evolución misma estructuras