Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
It's a Woman's World
Transcript of It's a Woman's World
Maria Schaefer Analysis Title TPCASTT Background Information Eavan Boland:
-Born in 1944 in Dublin,Ireland.
-Raised in London and New York City.
It's a Women's World:
-1982, in Dublin, Ireland
-part of the poetry collection "Night Feed"
-stereotypes of women
-women's rights supporter
-her works cover controversial topics such as child abuse, eating disorders, and violence against women.
-explore feminist issues, especially in patriarchal literature in Ireland. -Women play a larger part in this world Paraphrase Speaker: female voice
Setting: Modern day looking
back through history
Attitude/Tone Connotation -Irony
-Imagery -fervently defiant Shifts -5-42: supporting women's rights
-43-53: society's effect on women Theme Women should take more action
on their own rights. They're being
submissive like their stereotype claims.