Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
It's a Woman's World
Transcript of It's a Woman's World
Maria Schaefer Analysis Title TPCASTT Background Information Eavan Boland:
-Born in 1944 in Dublin,Ireland.
-Raised in London and New York City.
It's a Women's World:
-1982, in Dublin, Ireland
-part of the poetry collection "Night Feed"
-stereotypes of women
-women's rights supporter
-her works cover controversial topics such as child abuse, eating disorders, and violence against women.
-explore feminist issues, especially in patriarchal literature in Ireland. -Women play a larger part in this world Paraphrase Speaker: female voice
Setting: Modern day looking
back through history
Attitude/Tone Connotation -Irony
-Imagery -fervently defiant Shifts -5-42: supporting women's rights
-43-53: society's effect on women Theme Women should take more action
on their own rights. They're being
submissive like their stereotype claims.