Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
TOK Presentation 2014
Transcript of TOK Presentation 2014
sports and our society
Real Life situation
Knowledge Issue #1
To what extent is the society a representation or imitation of sports?
Application for real life situations
Capitalism (Freedom) is better than Socialism (Equity)?
Lance Armstrong doping allegations
“a set of principles that people use to decide what is right and what is wrong”
is a set of ideas and ways of behaving of a particular organization or group of people.
Freedom VS Equity
If we give a much weight on the freedom, competition is inevitable. This is because we would like to maximize the quality of life. However, if we give a much weight on equity, then we all are equally treated, yet there is no “competition” which triggers our diligence and thus higher quality of culture.
e.g. the change in the preference of sports in Japan.
Knowledge Issue #2
To what extent does competition provide us with benefit?
Does promoting sports directly lead to more competitive business and thus lead to higher quality of life?