Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
New American Lecture
Transcript of New American Lecture
Distribute handouts for students to follow along during lecture Step 2: Design a Visual Organizer Break up information in to five minute chunks.
End each chunk with a review question incorporating different learning styles.
Does Socrates' teaching method seem appealing? Why or why not? Step 3: Develop Review Questions BOOYAH! Step 4: Design a Hook Reading Quiz/Video Step 5: Develop a Synthesis Task Handouts to construct the information to further their knowledge of Greek philosophy. "Best Bets" Cues, Questions, and Advanced Organizers
Generated review questions to be asked at the end of each chunk in order to create more in depth knowledge of Greek philosophers.
Distributed advanced organizers to each student to engage them during the lecture.