Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
This puzzle will test your knowledge about how long can you keep certain food items before you throw them out.
Look in the average household refrigerator or in kitchen cupboards and find leftovers and open products that have taken up long term residence. How long should you keep these items?
How Long is a container of Milk good for in the Refrigerator?
How Long Do You Keep It?
The Bright Side of Aging
How long will it last?
b. 2-3 weeks
a. 1-3 mths
b. 4-5 mths
c. 6-7 mths