Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Electric Potential
Recall the definition of the electric field:
In a similar manner the Electric potential is defined from the electric potential energy.
In addion the Electric potential can be
Similar problems can be done with the electric potential in a capacitor that we did in the last tutorial, on electric potential energy, but we can do more with a point charge so
Consider a point charge having a potential of 350V and a radius of .5 cm. If a proton at a distance of 12 cm is launched with a speed of 50,000 m/s, how close will it make it before it turns around?