Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nature vs Nurture : Human Evil
Transcript of Nature vs Nurture : Human Evil
Human Evil BTK Killer Gilles de Rais Richard Trenton Chase The Triad Symptoms of a Psychopath Bed Wetting
Torturing and killing small animals
Brain Scan Studies Reduced blood flow and lower brain function in regions that control... impulse control
future consequences Brain Injuries Of 18 teen murderers, 17 had a history of multiple brain injuries 13 of them also showed abnormal finding on the prefrontal lobe of their brain. Killer Gene? Findings are inconclusive. Most serial killers suffered abuse and neglect as a child. Is it Nature,
or Nurture? It's Both! Many are the result of unwanted pregnancies, and there wasn't much care given before or after birth. XYY