Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SE w movement
Transcript of SE w movement
Distribution & Exchange
housing & consumer cooperatives
community land trusts
cooperative loan funds
waste -> input
commodity production (for sale) or exchange
World / Eco-System
DIY - do it yourself
Collective / Community
production for use
Inputs from our commons
Direct exchange, CSAs, barter
Collective Social Enterprises
SE Movement Internationally
SE Framework Legislation
- Portugal, Spain, Greece, France, Luxemburg, Mali, Cameroon, Quebec
RIPESS (Intercontinental Network for the Promotion of the Social Solidarity Economy)
UN Task Force on the SSE
ILO (International Labor Organization)
SE in Constitution: Ecuador, Bolivia
SE Ministries: Brazil, France, Luxemburg