Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Measurement
16 Ounces Measurement of Length http://jmathpage.com/JIMSMeasurementlength.html Students will select and use appropriate units and measurement tools to solve problems. Objective 2 Solve problems involving measurements. Third Grade Math Sub objective a Determine simple equivalences of measurements Liquid Measurement 1 Gallon
16 Cups Lets practice with a game Measurement of Weight Measurement of Time http://jmathpage.com/JIMSMeasurementclocks.html
How much time until?
How long ago was? Let's practice with a game (n.d) Retrieved from youtube video APA References (n.d) Retrieved from http://jmathpage.com/ Mathematics - third grade core. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.uen.org/core/core.do?courseNum=5030 (n.d.) Retrieved through prezi.com through Google Images