Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
[EN] B_I_2_NEW C_I_3_NEW
Transcript of [EN] B_I_2_NEW C_I_3_NEW
Everyone has secrets
Can you keep a secret?
What types of secrets do exist?
such as if someone picks their nose
Or if you are secretly in love with
military secrets or state secrets,
on which whole countries are depending on
How do you know if your secrets are safe?
Ancient Egypt: hyeroglyphs (holy engraving)
- solved only in the 19th century
- greek warriors were hiding in, that was how they defeated the city of Troy
shifting the ABC (key: number of shifts)
open ABC: a b c d e f … u v w x y z
Code ABC: D E F G H I … X Y Z A B C
Process of encoding
two types as follows:
- symmetric-key cryptography (sender and receiver knows the secret key
- open key cryptography (an open and a secret key)
Let us write our first encryption program!