Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ethnolinguistic groups in asia
Transcript of ethnolinguistic groups in asia
the importance of language in the formation of asian culture
Different Ethnic Groups On Asia
Ethnicity or ethnic group is a socially defined category based on
common cultural heritage,
language or dialect,
Culture may be broadly defined as the sum total of ways of living built up by a group of human beings, which is transmitted from one generation to another
what is an ethnolinguistic group?
As a means of communicating values, beliefs and customs, it has an important social function and fosters feelings of group identity and solidarity.
The language you use influences the way you see the world, and the way you see the world influences what kind of language you use
The connection of language and culture
South East Asia