Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PUSD SDAIE Module 5: Differentiation
Transcript of PUSD SDAIE Module 5: Differentiation
I. Introduction: What is differentiation? What can be differentiated?
2. Differentiating CONTENT, PROCESS, and PRODUCT
3. Differentiation Workshop
4. Response to Intervention for English learners Uses of the Flip Chart DESIRED OUTCOME:
familiarize with the various differentiation strategies
use differentiation strategies when planning lessons for various needs
familiarize with various EL modifications 1. As a quick reference when differentiating lessons for various student needs
2. To understand what differentiation is and what it is not
3. To plan high-quality lessons that address the diverse needs of students Give 3 stars and DIFFERENTIATING PROCESS
ACTIVITY 2: Give 3 Get Familiarizing with
PRODUCT Differentiation Strategies ACTIVITY 3: BlockParty
1. Group into triads. Number off 1-3.
2. Read the product differentiation strategy assigned to your number.
3. Share the information with others in your triad. 1. Interact with teachers at your table. Choose 3 star-ed process differentiation strategies.
2. Think-Pair-Share 1: Share your first strategy with a partner; get one strategy from him/her.
3. Think-Pair-Share 2: Share your second strategy with another partner. Get another strategy from him/her.
4. Think-Pair-Share 3: Share your third strategy with another partner. Get another strategy from him/her. Content Differentiation Strategies
Activity 1: Find Someone Who
1. Get up and circulate. Interact with the whole group.
2. Find someone who can change your Xs to s. ` ACTIVITY 3: BLOCK PARTY
1. Work in triads. number off 1-3.
2. Read product differentiation strategy assigned to your number.
3. Share information with your triad.