Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PUSD SDAIE Module 5: Differentiation
Transcript of PUSD SDAIE Module 5: Differentiation
I. Introduction: What is differentiation? What can be differentiated?
2. Differentiating CONTENT, PROCESS, and PRODUCT
3. Differentiation Workshop
4. Response to Intervention for English learners Uses of the Flip Chart DESIRED OUTCOME:
familiarize with the various differentiation strategies
use differentiation strategies when planning lessons for various needs
familiarize with various EL modifications 1. As a quick reference when differentiating lessons for various student needs
2. To understand what differentiation is and what it is not
3. To plan high-quality lessons that address the diverse needs of students Give 3 stars and DIFFERENTIATING PROCESS
ACTIVITY 2: Give 3 Get Familiarizing with
PRODUCT Differentiation Strategies ACTIVITY 3: BlockParty
1. Group into triads. Number off 1-3.
2. Read the product differentiation strategy assigned to your number.
3. Share the information with others in your triad. 1. Interact with teachers at your table. Choose 3 star-ed process differentiation strategies.
2. Think-Pair-Share 1: Share your first strategy with a partner; get one strategy from him/her.
3. Think-Pair-Share 2: Share your second strategy with another partner. Get another strategy from him/her.
4. Think-Pair-Share 3: Share your third strategy with another partner. Get another strategy from him/her. Content Differentiation Strategies
Activity 1: Find Someone Who
1. Get up and circulate. Interact with the whole group.
2. Find someone who can change your Xs to s. ` ACTIVITY 3: BLOCK PARTY
1. Work in triads. number off 1-3.
2. Read product differentiation strategy assigned to your number.
3. Share information with your triad.