Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Searching For David's Heart
Transcript of Searching For David's Heart
The story takes place in Appleton Wisconsin present day where Darcy and her family live but after David dies Darcy travels to Miami Florida in search for the one with David's heart .Darcy and Sam don’t tell their parents where they are going and cut school and just leave. They go on a bus going to Miami, but when they just started to have fun at the bus break at the carnival, the carousel breaks down and the bus leaves without them. The bus had all their belongings including all of their money. Just to make some extra cash, Sam challenges Amazin’ Eddie performing the metamorphosis trick. Sam succeeds, but Eddie ratted them out to the police saying they stole the audience’s money. They sneak into Daisy the donkey’s trailer. Darcy and Sam do not where it is going, but take the risk of going on it.
I would recommend this book to anyone of any age because it is such a good book and it has many values that can be learned to help you in life such as to love everybody and not to be mad at anybody.
Searching For David's Heart is about a girl named Darcy who's older brother is her idol, they spend every day together laughing and playing outside. But as David gets older he gets a girlfriend and starts spending less time with Darcy and she gets upset and jealous. One night Darcy goes to the park and see's David and is girlfriend laying on a bench and she gets so mad that she runs away and David follows. But when Darcy runs across a road David is right behind her but he gets hit by a car and dies. Davids heart is then donated to someone who needs it and Darcy tries to find the one part of him that remains.
- David's younger sister who accidentally gets David killed and searches for his heart
- Darcy's best friend who helps her on the adventure to find David's heart and loves to do magic tricks
- Darcy's older brother who is killed in a car accident and has his heart donated
- David's girlfriend who treats Darcy like a nobody
I think the theme of the story is to enjoy the time you have with other people, rather than getting mad at them, because you never know when the last time you will see them is.
By Jesse Geier