Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WORK
Working Together To Show the Love of Christ in Cameroon
Educate and Equip
Our Mission Philosophy
Making Disciples who will Make Disciples. Helping build Human Resources, who will build the Kingdom of God.
Addressing the Real Need
Africans for Africans
A pupil is not above his teacher; but everyone, after he has been fully trained, will be like his teacher. (Luke 6:40)
Partners, not Dependents
Know the African Culture
Visit the Work!
Pray for the Work!
Share Your Ideas and Expertise!
Give for the Work!
Reasons for Cameroon
Impact of a School
Teaching Kids to Read and Understand the Bible
We Need Something for Our Own Children
Building Future Leaders for the Lord
Serves as a Model for Other Schools
Teaching to Teach
Disciples who Disciple
"For what does it profit a man if he gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36)
"For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building." I Corinthians 3:9