Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of INNOSPARK
Educational products for children
Not retailers --> Direct contact with clients
Flagship product: Educational Light table: already present in over 70% of Lithuanian Kindergartens.
Targeted new markets: Poland, Germany, Scandinavia and eventually the Middle East.
Reggio Emilia approach
Edu2 Light table
Sand and water tray
Forest tales and Sea tales
Letters and Numbers
Sand Creations and National Treasures
Soft, creative toy-furniture constructor
Sensory Play Space Divider
Fun shape cutouts to create areas.
: from 78 to 450 €
research and development.
: marketing and distribution
: potential competitors.
: possible alliance with foreign partners.
Guillermo Mansilla Esteban
Market Success Factors
Growing youth population
High income per capita
Political and Legal Environment:
Value on Education
European Union -->
no tariffs, no paperwork
High level of natural growth
-->GDP per capita
Distribution of wealth
--> Gini Coefficient
Political stability and easiness to import.
Public expenditure on early education -->
expenditure per student, primary level as a percentage of GDP per capita
Low cost, low risk.
Direct sales with no intermediaries.
because of the markets.
No need for intermediaries
Less shipping costs
¿Staff for international operations? Two
1. Ability to connect with the client.
2. Depth of knowledge of the product.
Hofstede dimensions for culture
Email, telephone --> Reunions
Measure its efectiveness --> Sample groups
Improve facebook page
Through Marketing Agencies
Social media marketing
New social platforms --> Instagram, Twitter, specialist blogs.
Maintain consistency in all of them.
Provide link to the Edu2 website.
1. UK and Germany
3. Ethnocentric and polycentric approach
4. Direct marketing and social media.