Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Watertite Proposal- Mazars
Transcript of Watertite Proposal- Mazars
Branding The Cost to Acquire a Customer (CAC) exceeds the Life Time Value (LTV) a customer brings us. This is my third go-around selling to large enterprises, SkyStream, Kontiki and now Qumu.
I like to explain to you the problem the way I see it, the changes I suggest to avoid making the same mistake again. and Travels to Clients Financial Outlook CASE-STUDY3 Providing Waves of Protection to South African Surfers Year 1 Year 3 Year 2 Highlights from the AFS Market Water sportsmen Surfers Some Many Few potential All sportsmen Segmenting the Market @InspireKaizen It's just NOT GOOD ENOUGH! What's on the market?? Dear General Public... My Car Keys are attached to my car here... Lock- cutter anyone?? But these tend to be Bulky or Uncomfortable... Questions? Business Proposal Acknowledgments TOP (from left to right): Yeshvika Bahadur, Anna Ziajka, Carl Wolf
BOTTOM: Michelle Gounden, Jenna Mandy, Sarah Pennington There is no convenient place to store car keys when in the water Bury keys in sand
Give keys to car-guard
Ask friend to be your chauffeur
Place key on magnetic strip under car Car theft is a known issue in the water-sports industry 1. Product Solution
2. Marketing and Branding of Product
3. Operations Strategy
4. Risk Analysis
5. Financial Viability
7. Concluding Remarks What will be covered? There is a latent demand in the market to address these issues A new product development opportunity is spotted Components Distribution Reliable
Convenient Who do we target?? Mountain climbers, runners, swimmers etc Targeted towards Surfing Lifestyle
Positioned as a Necessity Display Starting a Beach Clean-up Movement Guarantee Jordy Smith Marketing Efforts Requires 1380 units sold to Break-Even
Margin of safety of 2758 units
Projected sales volume = 4138 units in year one. Profitable in 1 year Requires R60 000 seed capital Profit = R158 567 Profit = 52% growth y.o.y. Profit = 27% growth y.o.y. 50% Management buy-in 50% Required from Venture Capitalist A long-term vision - Expand along the coastline of South Africa
- Export to major surfing areas such as Australia and California
- Expand the brand to target different markets, such as Rocktite for mountain climbers
- Sell the brand off to another company Risks Mitigation Financial Philosophy Underlying Assumptions BBBEE Compliant
Minimalistic packaging that can be reused
Beach clean-up drive Socio-Ecological Benefits Packaging Symbol of of Beach clean-up cause Cost Effective