Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Social Networks
Task 1. Talk to your friend according to the Questions provided below.
Do your parents / grandparents use FB? How often?
Read the text quickly. Why was Ivy Bean famous?
Now let's find out how good your memory is. What do the following numbers relate to in the text about Ivy Bean?
150 - the optimum number of friendships
130 – the average Facebook user has 130 ‘friends’
2008 – Ivy Bean joined Facebook
102 – Ivy’s age when she accessed FB
2010 –Ivy died in 2010
5000 - the maximum number of ‘friends’ permitted on FB
4962 – Ivy had 4,962 friends on Facebook
56000 – Ivy had 56000 followers on Twitter
Time is almost up.
1. Have I participated actively in the lesson?
2. Have I learnt anything new?