Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Organizing your Speech ch. 12#
Transcript of Organizing your Speech ch. 12#
Develop a thesis statement
Tailor the main ideas
Create transitional statements
Create introductions & conclusion
Logical reasons Order
Organizing Your Speech ch. 12#
Organizing your Speech
How to support/develop main points
Outlining the body
Supporting Materials & Preparing Signposts
Information to develop main points
Transitions - words, phrases, sentences that....
Section Transitions - complete sentences that....
Signposts - single words or phrases that.....
Crafting the Conclusion
Reviewing your Outline
Introduction to Human Communication SP108
Instructor: Denise Crews
"Well constructed speeches have impact"
A - Main Points
B - Thesis
D - Supporting Materials
E - Transitions
of your speech
and the main ideas
you will present.
What's the magic number?
rhetorical /direct question
state the thesis
sett the tone
create a bond of goodwill