Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
your memories by Sasha
Transcript of your memories by Sasha
Have you ever wondered where your memories go? Well, I have.
The brain picks up memories by your emotions and senses. Therefor its based on what we hear,smell,see,feel(touch),emotion,how we move our language ,what we read and what things mean to us .
How do we pick up memories?
Your memories are stored in the part of your brain that is called your brain synapses witch is in your brain Hippo campus witch is then part of the cerebral cortex.The picture is your brain synapses with little red dots as your memories.
where are your memories stored ?
You can have different types of memories. The different types are each have a different span the types are called Sensory memory,Short term memory, and Long term memory these are some of the different types of memories.
I chose different websites to get my information from
One Website was, www.cerfinfo.com
My second and last website was www.worldbookonline.com .
I hope you enjoyed my prezi thanks for watching !
What different types of memories can you have?