Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Habitat of Idiognathodus
Transcript of Copy of Habitat of Idiognathodus
By: Iman Mirza, Maham Fatima, Isatu Bah, Muna...
Habitat of Idiognathodus
How it became extinct.
How it is related to the eel
The idiognathodus became extinct 350 million years ago during the Cambrian explosion.
Stream flow reversals resulted from glacial activity changed the habitats of the idiognathodus, causing them to lessen.
It is related to the eel because it is similar in appearence.
The idiognathodus even moves like the eel
Possible uses of the fossil.
To see how it looke like.
What era it lived in.
What it ate.
What caused it to become extinct.
Inhabitated in slightly cooler, less oxygenated water.
It was a plant eating conodont.