Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Plot and characterization, with setting, conflict, and theme
Transcript of Plot and characterization, with setting, conflict, and theme
Plot is shown over
Plot, Setting, Conflict, and Theme
Introduces characters and setting
Introduces the Conflict
Moment in the story where the outcome of the conflict is apparent
Result after the action of the climax
Answers how the characters will exist after the climax
The central problem that the main character must solve
Time and place of a story
What does the writer want to reveal to us about human nature?
These are basic terms we will use throughout the course. Get used to not only knowing them, but using them.
characters that only have one attribute, 2-D
A character who does not change
'Bad Guy', the character opposed to the protagonist
'Good guy' main character
Characters with a full personality; 3-D
Character who changes during the story