Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Green Caffeine
* New dispensing system
How would it be filled? How would it be filled? How would it stack? How would it stack? make it better: Green Green Caffeine Caffeine Group Members: Group Members: Ryan Halsne Emerson Kellogg Hanna Mosley Maggie Ziegler Paris Becker Kilmer & Kilmer Analysis Phase Synthesis Phase 1.
COLLECT DATA 4.
CHOOSE & REFINE 7.
EVALUATE unconventional college
student How do we improve or
re-design the to-go
coffee cup for the
student Kilmer & Kilmer ? Our Persona: Our Solution: Our Solution: - Possible Family - Working Student - Bikes or uses
Transportation - Heavy Coffee Drinker A Day in the Life: 7am - Wake up
8:00 - Leave home
8:15 - Coffee stop 1
8:20 - Bike to work
8:30 - Work
5:30 - Finish work
5:40 - Coffee stop 2 5:45 - Bike/Bus to class
6:00 - Class
9:00 - Finish class
9:10 - Bike/Bus home
9:30 - Homework
11pm - Bed * Accept time constraints
- Multiple schedules
- Length of project * Accept the Problem
- Re-design disposable
- Improve function * Delegate tasks * Set Persona
- Unconvetional College Student * Set Goals for Product
- Recyclability * New and Creative Solution What do we want and who is it for? - Cost Effective
- Insulated * Gather Facts & Information
- Research Persona
- Materials Research
- Research Vending
- Gather Ideas
- Stalk People Specify/Simplify Goals
Agree Upon Contraints ! - Insulated - Durable - Thicker material - Collapsable - Secure top - Portable (hands-free) - "Green" - Cost effective - No seams
- Different material
- Not fall over
- Screw on cap
- Coke 100+ pop machine
- Camelback top
- Ketchup bottle material
- Milk jug look
- Hand hold
- Wrist cup
- Pocket-size Individual Prototype Versions Maggie's Prototype Paris's Prototype Hanna's Prototype Emerson's Prototype * Combine
Ideas * Discuss pros
& cons of
ideas. * Finalize Design * Discuss ideas created through
individual prototyping. - Parts we like
(work well) - Parts we dislike
(don't work) * Create final prototype. Store it! Fill it! Use it! Toss it! * Take final newly designed to-go cup into the environment. (Hypothetically) Drink it! Move it! Ryan's Prototype After being implemented and used (hypothetically)......... * Did it Work?
* Could it be better?
* Formally Evaluate
* Critique Our Solution: Our Solution: How much would it cost? How much would it cost? * Twist off top
- Two halves making a whole
- Inner flat part being flexible * Recyclable Cardboard
* Recyclable Plastic
* Larger scale market would decrease cost if larger
quantities were produced at once.
* Partner with local recycling companies for smaller
productions - Fun!
- No stirring = No spills!
- Similar to Coke + system