Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Breathe
This journey is about your sense of air and your flair for air- air for the planet and
airspace for you. Girls on this journey will be flying and floating into some amazing
new life adventures!
Let's Break it Down
Sections of the Adult Guide:
1. Summary of the book - Page 6
2. Summary of Awards - Page 10
3. Outcomes of the GSLE - Page 27
4. Sample Sessions at a Glance - Page 8
5. Take Action - Page 70
Summary of Awards
Step One: Air Log (pages 14-15)
Step Two: Identify two experts and talk to them
Step Three: Increase their AWAREness
Step Four: Discover why you care
Step One: Decide on your issue
Step Two: Decide who you will educate and inspire
Step Three: Decide what you want to teach to others
Step Four: Decide how to reach others
Step Five: Educate and Inspire!
Step One: Follow up!
Step Two: Review the results
Step Three: Talk about the results
Step Four: Affi rm your commitment to the planet
Navigating the Girl Scout Journey
What Girl Scout Cadettes Do
Cadette Journey Assets
Breathe Flip Book
It's Your Planet - Love it!