Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Untimely Death of Theodore Roosevelt
Transcript of The Untimely Death of Theodore Roosevelt
-Mohonk House Postcard
-Rough Rider Picture
Ahmud ibn Muhammed Raisuli
October 14, 1912
About to give speech
Bullet in right-side rib
1.5 days later, he died
Man's jacket discovered nearby, with clues in it.
Doesn't care if he kills
TR - Taft split cost Taft votes
Wanted TR out of the election
Higher chance of being elected
Paid by Taft
In it for the money
Likely believed Taft would sympathize with IWW
Roosevelt spoke out about him
Speculation ended before further investigation
William Howard Taft
William D. Haywood
Thanks, my friends, I know
we're going to do it.
-Taft "The Mastermind"
-Carnegie "The Organizer"
-Haywood "The Connection"
-Raisuli "The Brawn"
-Communication through jacket
-Jacket left various places in Chicago