Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of ANXIETY
Transcript of Copy of ANXIETY
People with personality disorders think and behave in ways that make it difficult for them to along with others.
Antisocial Personal disorder: People with this disorder tend to be irritable, Aggressive impulsive and violent
Characteristics and Symptoms
A characteristic of this symptom is it starts with adolescence.
Symptoms are people afflicted with the disorder think and behave in way that make it difficult to them to get along with others.
Counseling and sometimes medication are sometimes recommended for treatment.
Borderline personality disorder: People with this disorder frequently experience a series of troubled relationships
Passive-aggressive personality disorder: people with this disorder are uncooperative
Percent of Americans suffering from it