Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Easton Shanholtz L and L
Transcript of Easton Shanholtz L and L
Latitude always comes first in the coordinate, and has south or north.
Longitude always comes second, and has west or east.
Latitude lines go side to side.
Longitude goes up and down .
Los Angelos : 35n, 110w
Buenos Aires :
Here we can see that Africa's map uses the prime Meridian and the Equator, so this map involves East, West, South, and North coordinates. The place i chose was Rwanda, and it's coordinate is 0,35e.
Which way do Latitude lines go?
Which way do longitude lines go?
The _____ the lines the better.
The curveier the lines are the better the map is.
Which way does the Prime Merridian go?
Which way does the equator go?
The Prime Meridan goes up and down.
The Equator goes side to side
1. side to side
2. up and down
4. up and down
5. side to side