Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Synchronized Swimming
Laiana Materials we are using to make necklace We have chosen a necklace for a synchronised swim team. When designing the necklace we have to keep these points in mind:
1. That the material has to be waterproof
2. It has to be simple and small, because they cannot swim with a huge chain for the fact that they may be weighed down
3. The necklace has to be short,because we don't want the swimmer to drown
4.The necklace has to represent swimming.
Darrell 1. Rubber Chain
3. Dolphin pendant ( Aquamarine Gem)
4. dolphin pendant (silver) Why did we choose those materials We chose silver, aquamarine and rubber to make the necklace. We decided to use rubber because is non-absorbent meaning that the wearer will not be weighed down as much because the rubber is not absorbing the water in to make it heavy. We chose silver because it is a light metal which is malleable meaning it can be heated at high temperatures to be bent into perhaps a dolphin that symbolizes swimming. We chose aquamarine as well because aquamarine has the same color as the ocean which is a light shade of blue as well as symbolizing the ocean. These are the reasons why we chose the materials mentioned.
Laiana and Darrell -