Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Bread of Salt Plot
Transcript of Copy of Bread of Salt Plot
Their English teacher announced that members of the class might exchange gifts and Albert felt fortunate.
Pete told him a secret and that
He went often to Pete's house for rehearsals although his grandmother told him to mind his work at school. Secretly, he wanted to buy a brooch for Aida, but he couldn't choose any. At this time, his letters for her hadn't been written.
One day, Albert's aunt and her children went to their house for the holiday. Seeing Albert's violin, she remarked: "What do you want to be a musician for? At parties, musicians always eat last." The remark hurt him.