Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Apollo: The Best God Ever
Transcript of Apollo: The Best God Ever
Apollo: The God of Many Things
In mythology, he was originally known as the god of arts and music. In modern day New York City, there is the famous music hall called the Apollo Theater.
Apollo, Greek god of the Sun, was the original overachiever. No wonder he became his father's favorite son! At the tender age of 4 days, showing an incredible talent for archery, Apollo killed the gigantic serpent named Python (in some myths she was a dragon) who had been harassing his mother.
The Apollo shuttle is another allusion. This allusion is important because the Apollo shuttle goes into space, and Apollo in mythology is the god of Light. Naturally it makes sense to compare something as important as space travel to a Greek god.
The God of
Apollo is the son of Zeus and Leto. His twin sister is Artemis. He is the god of music, playing a golden lyre. The Archer, far shooting with a silver bow. The god of healing who taught man medicine. The god of light. The god of truth, who can not speak a lie.