Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Habitat and Niche of a Sloth
Transcript of Habitat and Niche of a Sloth
By: Sarena Celseti
World's slowest mammal - so slow that algae grows on its fury coat
have either two or three long claws which help them hold on to branches
They are only the size of a medium sized dog (about 17-18 lbs) even though ancient sloths could grow to be the size of an elephant!
Habitat of Sloth
Sloths tend to be found in the northern part of South America and Central America. It is a tropical mammal and stays in the warmer regions where trees are green all year long. They hang upside down from tall trees in rainforests and may stay in the same tree for years.
Niche of Sloth
Three-toed sloths eat fruits and leaves and are therefore herbivores while two-toed sloths eat small prey such as birds and insects in addition so two-toed sloths are omnivores