Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Volcano
Mount Fuji is consider a Active volcano!
Magma is made of molten rock
Since Mount Fuji is a composite volcano its Eruption style was explosive! http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101031193543AAkxnyB the back! these are the web sites!
just click on it and
it will send you strait 1.Fuji Yoshida city
2. Gotemba city,
3. Fujinomiya city,
4. Tokyo http://www.photographyden.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/mount-fuji-japan.jpg Its History... Elevation:
Prominence: happened in 1707 its elevation 12,388
feet (3,776 m) First ascent was
AD 663 its 12,388 feet (3,776 m) http://www.fantasticjapan.com/mount-fuji-facts.html http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_magma_made_off http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_died_in_the_eruption_of_Mount_Fuji Mount Fuji Didn't kill no one with lava but it did with hunger!
After that the volcano rock made good soil for crops! That is a good benefit! http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_benefits_of_mount_fuji The story! Mount Fuji erupted in Dec 16,1707 and its still active. It didn't kill with lava but with hunger but after that the volcano rocks became good for crops! http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_kind_of_eruptions_did_mount_fuji_have http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_times_has_mount_fuji_erupted_and_in_what_years_did_it_erupt its FIRST eruption was in 781AD.
Its last eruption was in 1707.
so it erupted 63 times!
local history! The volcano we call now mount Fuji was made hundreds of southern years ago and it can be divided into three distinct phases of volcanic activity! http://www.tctour.co.jp/guide/fuji/fuji.html Jonathan Hernandez