Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
382-Globalization & (In)Security
Transcript of 382-Globalization & (In)Security
Shannon Gibson, PhD
University of Southern California
What is globalization?
What is security?
Scholte's Elements of Insecurity
Identity and Social Cohesion
Governance & Accountability
Global Civil Society?
Scholte's concerns regarding global accountability?
What is governance?
What is accountability? (4 components)
How can it be acheived?
General quality of human collectivey where peoples relate to one another
A political space where people gather to deliberate political life
All non-official and non-profit organizations
All NGOs apart from the state and market
Scholte = a political space where associations of citizens seek, from outside political parties, to shape societal rules