Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pygmy Marmoset Adaptations Prezi
Transcript of Pygmy Marmoset Adaptations Prezi
Adaptations Adaptation #1: Head Turning Adaptation #3: Teeth They are able to turn their heads 180 degrees, an adaptation which allows them to view the environment for predators while clinging to a tree vertically. Adaptation #2: Body Size Their small body size allows them to use very thin and weak supports, but does not limit their movement. Because of their small size and aerodynamic shape, pygmy marmosets can leap up to five meters! An additional characteristic that helps their eating behavior is the shape of their incisors. They are narrow and elongated. The five teeth in the front and center are all the same length. This helps them gnaw into trees efficiently and to make the sap flow into the mouth.