Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Middle Passage, Amelia, Amritha, Andrea
Transcript of The Middle Passage, Amelia, Amritha, Andrea
The Middle Passage
Why is it important for students to learn about the Middle Passage
The opinion we felt was the worst was that they treat people like imported objects by, mistreating them, and forcing them in dark rooms that were unsanitary.
What in your opinion is the worst about the Middle Passage?
I think that this should be a lesson on the middle passage throughout schools that we should treat people as equals. Instead of objects.
What should be done today as an after- effect of the Middle Passage?
The Middle Passage is important for students to learn about because, reveals the truth about history and the slave trade.