Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Topic 10 Understanding Fractions
Transcript of Topic 10 Understanding Fractions
Fractions numerator : the numeber above
the fraction bar in a
fraction fraction:A fraction is a symbol,such as two out of three,five out of one ,or
eight out of five ,used to name a part of a whole, a part of set ,a location on a
number line, or a division of whole numbers. Equivalent:fractions that name the same region ,part of a set,or part of a
segment. simplest form:a fraction in which the
numenator and denominator have no
common fators others than one. Denomenator:the number below the fraction bar in a fraction.the total number of equal parts in all. mixed number: a number that has a whole
number and a fraction. Improper fraction:a fration in which the
numenator is greater than or equal to the