Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Special Number! #99! :)
Transcript of My Special Number! #99! :)
-A composite number is a number with more than two factors! -An odd number is a number that is not divisible by 2. 99 is a odd number 99 is a deficient number! -A deficient number is a number that all of its proper factors total, are smaller than itself! Multiples of 99 are...198,297,396, and 495 -A multiple is the product of two whole numbers! -A factor is a number that is multiplied by another number to get a product! Hope you learned enough about #99! :)