Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Section 5310 Vehicle Release Process
Circe Torruellason 10 October 2013
Transcript of Section 5310 Vehicle Release Process
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Each Section 5310 nonprofit recipient will receive a written notification from DDOT explaining the vehicle release process.
The nonprofit recipient will contact the Department of Public Works to receive the vehicle title.
To facilitate a title transfer under the agency's name, the nonprofit recipient will provide the Department of Motor Vehicles with the original vehicle title any any other necessary documentation.
Each nonprofit recipient will send DPW and DDOT a copy of the new vehicle title to document that the vehicle has exited the program.
Receiving the vehicle title allows the nonprofit recipient to use the vehicle in whatever capacity desired.