Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Development Aid
Main business sector Agriculture Mining Services manufacturing Groups Past colonizer France British Empire Financial
Freedom Landlocked ? - Investments from abroad
- Macroeconomists: has significant influence and causes transfer of knowledge
- Micro economists: FDI may hurt growth - Different colonizer
- Insufficient data - Funds given from one government to another
Are there any questions?
Thank you for listening! Conclusion: ODA: no significant to negative correlation FDI: High GDP per capita attracts FDI
FDI promotes GDP Macro micro paradox