Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Peter's Snowboarding Prezi
Transcript of Peter's Snowboarding Prezi
1. Bend your knees.
2. It helps to put your arms out. This is me snowboarding There are a few ways to snowboard:
1. I can slide back and forth, like in the video below.
2. I can do falling leaf .
3. If I tip back on the board, I can slow or stop. Here are some tricks. Dimitrije Milovich started making the modern snowboard in 1965. It was introduced into the Olympic Games in 1998.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3485886 Snowboarding By Peter White This is Shaun White doing the Double McTwist 1260. This is me snowboarding. I'm in yellow