Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Other Heavenly Bodies (Asteroids, Comets and Meteors)
Transcript of Other Heavenly Bodies (Asteroids, Comets and Meteors)
It is a small rocky body that orbits around the sun that is found between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter.
It is a solid body Sun typically made up of rock, dust or ice.
Parts of a Comet
Other Heavenly Bodies
A particle of matter that floats in space and seen entering the earth's atmosphere
They are known as minor planets and sometimes called
They revolve around the sun in elongated ellipses
These are meteors that fall to the earth and seen as streaks of light in the sky
Meteors that land on Earth's surface