Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Why Did Henry VIII Break from the Church in Rome?
Transcript of Why Did Henry VIII Break from the Church in Rome?
Wanted a son, needed a young wife.
Fell in love with another woman.
Anne Boleyn's strict rule-supporting her.
Church was richer- jealousy
Falling Out with Pope
He disagreed with how things were done.
Closed down all monasteries on purpose make him angry.
He wanted a son to continue rein.
The Church was more powerful than Henry
The main reason why Henry VIII broke from Rome
To us 'Power' is the main reason why Henry broke from Rome because we believe in comparison with the others...
Love - Needed a Son
Money- Needed to be powerful to be rich
Religion- Needed to be powerful to start a new religion
Power has to do with whatever he wanted- greediness.