Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Визитка
My surname is Dmitrieva.
I am an English teacher. In 2008 I graduated from the Pedagogical Institute of Saratov State University of N.G. Chernyshevsky. And I received a diploma as a teacher of English and German languages. In 2008 I started to work early in the school. I like children in my school. My Achievements Thank you! A Few Words About Reading Reading is a visual and cognitive process to extract meaning from writing. Problem In Reading: Students have problems such as
lack of vocabulary;
need the dictionary all the time;
because it is slow the pleasure or interest is soon lost.
Specific ideas for reading tasks are put these illustrations of the text in the correct order
put these cut-up paragraphs in the correct order
find words in the text that mean the same as the words in the list
read the text and find mistakes in the illustration
read the text and make a list of particular items.