Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Recruitment and selection
Transcript of Recruitment and selection
Recruitment and Selection
Why i need to Recruit?
How to set a criteria?
After the Criteria
Types of Topics in Questions
Sequence of Questions
During the interview
Before the Interview
In the interview
After the Interview
Competency based interview
-used when you expect more than a yes or no answer
– Used when you need to know a specific piece of information
– Used to check the behavior of interviewee.
Get the interviewee involved in the interview
Before asking about controversial matters, first ask about the facts.
Ask questions about the present before questions about the past
Why ME ?
Team Player Style
Recruitment and selection / criteria
Interviews process / Types / Questions
Selection Methods / Team Building Theories
Filtration and Selection