Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CRMEF Oujda English Department
Transcript of CRMEF Oujda English Department
- American psychologist
- The founding father of the Multiple Intelligences Theory. He received the Prince of Asturias Award 2011 in Social Sciences for the development of this theory
- Professor of Cognition and Education at Harvard University
- Author of over 20 books. His books are translated to over thirty languages
Who is H. Gardner?
What is MI Theory?
the human ability to solve problems or to make something that is valued in one or more cultures."(Gardner, 1989)
How does Gardner define
II. Multiple Intelligence Theory
A. Intelligence definition
B. Types of intelligence
Logical/ Mathematical intelligence
Visual/ Spatial intelligence
Bodily/ Kinesthetic intelligence
Musical/ rhythmic intelligence
C. Learners ways of learning.
III . Multiple Intelligence Theory and English teaching methods
His famous books:
MI stands for Multiple Intelligences, a theory introduced by Howard Gardner in his book Frames of Mind. It was published in 1983
Types of intelligence?
"I have posited that all human beings are capable of at least seven different ways of knowing the world -- ways that I have elsewhere labeled the seven human intelligences… We are all able to know the world through language, logical-mathematical analysis, spatial representation, musical thinking, the use of the body to solve problems or to make things, an understanding of other individuals, and an understanding of ourselves. Where individuals differ is in the strength of these intelligences -- the so-called profile of intelligences -- and in the ways in which such intelligences are invoked and combined to carry out different tasks, solve diverse problems, and progress in various domains."