Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
European Green Crab
Transcript of European Green Crab
South America, South Africa, Australia and Hawaii Last Seen Hideouts European Green Crabs prefer to live in marine
coast and some love to migrate to colder areas
such as Alaska. They are also reported to be hiding out in Coasta Rica. Crimes Commited This species is suspected of consuming many
Oysters, Clams and Scallops. They are decreasing the supply of these species which can also put fisherman who fish for these species out of work. This crab must be stopped at once. By: Kelvin Gaines
Yaun 6th period European Green Crab They also are mainly green in color and can have a variation of grey and brown. They originated from the Baltic Sea and
NorthEast Atlantic Ocean.