Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Creating an Effective LinkedIn Profile
Transcript of Creating an Effective LinkedIn Profile
Normal Linked In Profile
- Work Experience and Industry
- A Few Skills
Completing Your Profile
- Start with a professional photograph.
- Create a tagline that is searchable.
- Summary is an important part of your profile.
Add relevant skills (give endorsements to receive them).
- Make your profile public
- Add sections such as Honors & Awards, Projects, Courses
- Contact Preferences
- Videos, pictures, articles
Build your connections (avoid the generic "I want to add...").
- Join groups and become an active participant in discussions.
- Follow like minded organizations.
- Update your profile frequently
- Status Updates
- Connect with other social media
- Reposition the different sections
- Use Industry Keywords throughout your profile.
- Edit your public profile URL.
How to review a Linked In Profile?
Using a Linked In Review Rubric
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Turn off your activity broadcasts while you are perfecting your profile with small changes or re-phrasing - but remember to turn it back on when you done, you want your network to know about your job changes and articles you post.
Go to Account & Settings, Privacy & Settings, Privacy Controls, "Turn on/off your activity broadcasts"