Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Creating an Effective LinkedIn Profile
Transcript of Creating an Effective LinkedIn Profile
Normal Linked In Profile
- Work Experience and Industry
- A Few Skills
Completing Your Profile
- Start with a professional photograph.
- Create a tagline that is searchable.
- Summary is an important part of your profile.
Add relevant skills (give endorsements to receive them).
- Make your profile public
- Add sections such as Honors & Awards, Projects, Courses
- Contact Preferences
- Videos, pictures, articles
Build your connections (avoid the generic "I want to add...").
- Join groups and become an active participant in discussions.
- Follow like minded organizations.
- Update your profile frequently
- Status Updates
- Connect with other social media
- Reposition the different sections
- Use Industry Keywords throughout your profile.
- Edit your public profile URL.
How to review a Linked In Profile?
Using a Linked In Review Rubric
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Turn off your activity broadcasts while you are perfecting your profile with small changes or re-phrasing - but remember to turn it back on when you done, you want your network to know about your job changes and articles you post.
Go to Account & Settings, Privacy & Settings, Privacy Controls, "Turn on/off your activity broadcasts"