Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Habit 5: Seek First To Understand, Then be Understood
Transcript of Habit 5: Seek First To Understand, Then be Understood
What does it mean to seek first to understand, then be understood?
To hear what others are saying before speaking your mind. Have empathy and use respect. In return, they will hear you and give the same respect.
Silent Write - Prompt
who Has What??
Time To Read!
Please Turn To Page 163
- Students will be successful when they understand what Habit 5 is all about.
- when students know what is the difference between "Mirroring" and "mimicking", probing, and the 5 bad listening habits.
- To teach the dos and don'ts of listening
- Fancy ways to shut your mouth
-Ways to incorporate these skills into everyday life