Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Social 7 Students Please Read
Transcript of Copy of Social 7 Students Please Read
behind this frame! Double click to crop it if necessary San Francisco Budapest Important
Details (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr (cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr (cc) photo by jimmyharris on Flickr Stockholm (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr Use information from your "Our Canada" textbook for your Prezi Use the internet...Google, Wikipedia Use a dictionary DO NOT copy/plagiarize information
-put everything (ideas, words, phrases) into your own words!
-tell me where you got your information
- make a references frame and tell me what websites you used to get information. Use the image url not the google image url as it is very long. Ask me how to cite your textbook and I will teach you. Take out a piece of blank paper before you do any research! Look at the assignment page and rubric to make sure you have the proper amount of information in your prezi. Be proud of your Creation! Share your Prezi with a friend, a family member, or someone else you care about! Assets map details doodles This is an example of a type of concept web outlook photo frame I want to encourage you to be creative, explore all that Prezi has to offer, try new things, and have fun! Use a concept web/mind map (its the brainstorming tool with all the circles and lines that connect to each other) to put down all of your ideas about your topic
- put down ideas you think are creative
-write what you want to have in your prezi (pictures, video, text, etc)
Where are you going to find your information? Assign tasks to each person in your group
It is important that everyone contributes evenly to their groups project
Try to assign tasks based on people's strengths (give research to a good researcher, give the artistic prezi duties to someone creative and artsy etc...)
Be kind and make the extra effort for the group to get along and work well together I want to see you think outside of the box, try something new and outside of your comfort zone!