Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
STOP Animal Testing
Transcript of STOP Animal Testing
Death rate: 50% Human Products - Cosmetics Further Products... Lipstick
Nail polish Lotion
Facial cleanser/moisturizer Animal Testing Continued... Works Cited www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2012/04/07/bc-whale-perfume-substitute.html
dictionary.com bat feces cochineal beetles Ambergris Sperm Whale
Worthless Animal Testing STOP
THIS! Sloths aren't even safe! Testing Device Development Teaching "Biomedical" Research "Curiosity Driven" Research 14% 9% 3% 21% 53% am·ber·gris
[am-ber-grees, -gris] noun
an opaque, ash-colored secretion of the sperm whale intestine, usually found floating on the ocean or cast ashore: used in perfumery.